Saturday, February 10, 2007

Help... I Need to Baby Proof My House!!!


So we're starting to be more mobile. G-d help us. He's getting up on all fours and trying his best to lunge at the things that peak his interests. As Gavi is sitting up playing with his teddy bear he's eyeing that thing in the wall with 3 little holes. Mommy keeps putting things into it... Hmm what's in there? Let's see.... BZZZZZZT. That's my foresight kicking in.

Off to Babies R Us- the child proof section please!

I'll take 2 maybe 3 gates. OK we'll throw an extra one in the cart for good luck. Those things that keep cabinets closed. And the largest package you have of socket protectors.

Gavi interjects- No mommy I don't want to wear a pocket protector! The kids will make fun of me!!!!

Gavi, a SOCKET not POCKET! Have some faith in yo momma!


I think I may need some back up. I'm open to suggestions. Love to all


Gavi's Momma

No comments: