Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yes, Another Post

So out of guilt for going back to work full time, I'm trying to make it up to Gavi by doing fun things with him during my last week of freedom. We took him to an indoor play gym called "Leapin' Lizards". Needless to say, Gavi had the BEST time. He was all over the place and wore himself out. I've always been grossed out by the pool of plastic balls these places have. It's not like a swimming pool where the chlorine can somewhat disinfect what's been left behind by precious inhabitants. The ball pit just gives me the heebee jeebeeis. I saw a huge machine in the corner of the room properly labeled "plastic ball cleaner". So I thought, how dirty could it be? And with that, in Gavi went. He dove head first.







Gavi also enjoyed the tunnels

And was great at balencing himself on the unstable serfaces.

There is no doubt in my mind, we'll be there again.




No comments: