Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Get off of me ya fat cow!!!



I don't remember where this saying came from but my father and I used to use it in banter between each other. We always thought it was so funny. So now in the spirit of this I give you Gavi- the fat cow! We got this getup as a gift from someone in our community and loved it immediately! Perfect timing for sukkot. Gavi was a hit at the Rabbi's sukkah. I think it's a perfect addition for Gavi Chulent. Not to be confused with Gavi Stew! Yes, i want to eat my child. Mu ha ha ha (evil laughter) -- MOOO! For some reason (we promised each other we'd never do it again) we forgot our stroller in the car, which Yitzy took with him to shul. So we were minus our stroller for all of Yom Tov. Thank G-d we were only out for one meal and that meal happened to be the Rabbi's! Mom and I had to carry Gavi-pooh all the way to their house. Not to fret, we borrowed a stroller for the way back. I can only imagine what it looked like with two women walking along the streets of suburban New York carrying a small cow in a sling.

No comments: