Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Couch Potatoe

Do you think couch potatoes go well in chulent? Just like my gavi stew recipe? Hmm? Angle 1 and Angle 2.

Gavi likes to watch "My big comfy couch" It's with this adult who acts like she's a kid and holds her "dolly" with her where ever she goes. Personally I think it teaches the younger generation to be attached to dolls or any other crutch. But what can you do? We all need a little dependency now and then. Mine you ask? CHOCOLATE!!! Tee Hee Hee.


Anyway, Gavi is about to earn his wings tomorrow. We're going to visit his aunt she-be tomorrow. She lives in Israel. We have a layover in Paris and then it’s off to Tel Aviv. Here's what i hope to report when i come back...

Gavi was an amazing baby BOTH ways. The flight attendants loved him and could not put him down. They held him the whole time. He even took a 5 hour nap an adjusted to the 7 hour time change as if there was not change at all. AND he slept through the night from 8 pm to 8 am. Isn't that amazing?

I know it's wishful thinking. I'll let you now how it goes. Love to you. Gavi's mom.

1 comment:

The Proudest Grandma said...

Knowing my Gavi, everything mommy wrote about his flight will be ESP. I don't expect anything less. If he doesn't nap, it's because mommy was soooooooo bored on that long flight, that she kept him up by playing with him.
No doubt, mommy can't wait to take him on the next flight..perhaps a longer one like China :)